In this policy, we/us/our/ArthBit refer to ArthBit Website.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy.
This Policy describes how we collect, use and share personal data of consumer users across our websites, including www.ArthBit.com (the Website), ArthBit mobile and desktop application (the App) and services offered to users and from our partners and other third parties.
It is to be noticed that when users utilize any of our services from either our website or application, they consent to the collection, transfer, storage, disclosure, and use of their personal data as described in this policy.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
There are three general categories of personal data we collect.
1) INFORMATION that YOU PROVIDE TO uS
We collect your account data, which may include personal identification information such as your name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, photographs, phone number, home address, and email address, and formal identification information such as Tax ID number, passport number, drivers license details, national identity card details, photograph identification cards, and/or visa information (collectively, Account Data). The Account Data may be processed for the purposes of providing to you our Services, satisfying anti-money laundering and know-your-customer obligations, and ensuring the security of the Services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested Services.
We process financial information such as bank account information when you order Services in order to facilitate the processing of payments (Payment Information). The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests, namely our interest in the proper administration of our website and business.
We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (Correspondence Data). The Correspondence Data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users.
2) INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY process/COLLECT FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
When you use the Services, we may automatically process/collect information about your computer and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type), your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, cookie information, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use, and information about to the transactions you make on our Services, such as the name of the recipient, your name, the amount and type of cryptocurrency and timestamp (Service Data). The Service Data is processed for the purpose of providing our Services. The legal basis for this processing is the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Services.
3) INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM THIRD PARTIES.
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third party sources as required or permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, credit bureaus, ID verification partners, resellers and channel partners, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms. ID verification partners use a combination of government records and publicly available information about you to verify your identity. Such information includes your name, address, job role, public employment profile, credit history, status on any sanctions lists maintained by public authorities, and other relevant data. We obtain such information to comply with our legal obligations, such as anti-money laundering laws. The legal basis for the processing such data is compliance with legal obligations.
3. DISCLOSURE OF DATA:
1) We may reveal the data to any other industry or third-party for reasonably necessary purposes and on legal cases.
2) ArthBit may use your data for the process of demographic filing, industry & market analysis and business purposes.
3) In the case of any dispute in the exchange process, ArthBit holds the complete authority to disclose a particular user’s information to the other in an attempt to solve the dispute, should there be a need.
4) ArthBit abides by the law and regulations. We may disclose your personal data if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person; to protect the safety or integrity of the Services, or to explain why we have removed content or accounts from the Services; or to address fraud, security, or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use the Services.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA:
1) If ArthBit transfers its base/server or any services offered by us to any foreign country, the entire pool of users’ data will be transferred to the new server/area located in the corresponding country.
2) If ArthBit decides to sell its ownership to another private body, the entire pool of users’ data will also be transferred to the new ownership.
Our Services are not intended for children. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country without parental consent. No one under age 18 may provide any personal data through the Services. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information through the Services or on or through any of their features or register an account, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
6. MAILING POLICY
We collects the email addresses of our users to grant access to service and to update users with the latest updates/happening via newsletters, promotions, and press releases.
The email address collected will not be sold or rent at any cost to any third party. Users can, however, manage their preferences for the subscription. Until they click ‘Unsubscribe’ in their mail, they are liable to receive every promotion, newsletter, or press release from ArthBit.
7. RETAINING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
1) This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
2) Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3) We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the Services to you, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account.
4) Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 7, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
8. DATA SECURITY
1) We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password/any other credential related to ArthBit with anyone.
2) Steps taken to ensure data security:
(a)All the user information can only be accessed by authorized users;
(b)Users need to authenticate themselves with a username-password and/or Two Factor Authentication combination; and
(c)All data is hosted on CloudFlare Inc servers.
3) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via public networks such as the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal data, we will notify you by e-mail or through any social media platforms. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.